The Corangamite Soil Health Strategy (external link) on the CCMA website contains all the outputs delivered under the Soil Health Program since 2002.
The web-site has recently been updated to include outputs delivered in 2007/08 and include:
- "Implications of Climate Change on the Corangamite Soil Health Strategy", plus literature review.
- "Waterlogging Mapping and Report in the Corangamite CMA Region".
- "Training manual and field guides for landslides, erosion, salinity and acid sulphate soils".
- "Community Engagement Report for the Corangamite Soil Health Strategy".
- "Statistical Report for Erosion Management Overlays in the Corangamite CMA Region".
- Scanned and up-loaded "Guidelines for Minimising Soil Erosion and Sedimentation from Construction Sites in Victoria".
- Case studies on erosion sites where remedial works have been carried out to stabilise soil movement.
- Erosion and landslide maps.